adopt your own virtual pet!
The right guY in the wrong frame of mind that's me: very unfair..

Friday, June 16, 2006

very unfair..

Feeling so moody now tt wana pen my thoughts on the blog...Yea, i did my very best but i still failed. how come life's so unfair, i give my everything but in the end it's my inability that bring me back to reality. Some pp just go n take the test with the slack mentality and it's their ability that make them pass. god is so unfair tt no matter how hard i try, she wants to make a fool of me....i started driving earlier than so many pp but landed up seeing them pass n i fail. feel happy for them but also pretty jealous..

when the examiner tell me my 3 mins is up for vertical parking, i was so pissed off with myself. how come i follow the same sighting point as instructed by the instructors , still can keep striking the kerb. got the sudden urge to shout at the instructor tell him not to fail me. that was how determined i was to pass. wat pissed me off most is i only minus points for the vertical parking, arghhhh can't he give me another 1min......... wat is the use of telling me 'u did everything so well except ur parking'.....

tot of celebrating at the airport with gab n yang today when he return from germany but everything now is dashed.. dun even know want to go or not now.. but already agree le, haiz..

feeling: very down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home