adopt your own virtual pet!
The right guY in the wrong frame of mind that's me: i want to roshane!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i want to roshane!!

Omg, spend practically the whole day playing dota today!!! dunno how come suddenly got this dota craze in me!! Hope it will die down soon.. Anyone still wana play gunbound hehehe? i super onz. it's been so long since i play already..



<----my favourite hero so far---dragon knight: for roshan!!!




In the evening, then went for a jog with jk, omg my first jog since after exam!!! Guess wat, i jog 8 click non-stop!!! madness! dunno how i can last that long! my first time jogging so long since last year!!! phuahahhaa..

survival tip for long-distance run during training: do not bring any E-link card and hp!!! be moneyless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home