adopt your own virtual pet!
The right guY in the wrong frame of mind that's me: i want to play mahjong again!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i want to play mahjong again!!

Yesterday, i travelled all the way to bukit batok(!!!) to play mj. That was how despo i can get, considering the fact that i stay at eunos!!!!! wahh, this time the feeling was scarier but more thrilling(hehe), the stakes r higher and before 5mins, at the first round, weiliang get max 'tai' le lor. Holy, how not to panic? Then yz was so fast in his shuffling of tiles that when he finish, i was only still halfway done.*sweatz*

Heng arh, as the game goes on, i was picking up momentum. and guess wat i almost get a 'DA SAN YUAN' leh. Arghhhhhhhhh, yz damn u lor! spoil my fun.. i nver get DA SAN YUAN b4 in my whole life leh and was beaming with so much joy that my face cannot conceal my happiness. maybe this expose me ba.. sighz.. gonna keep trying to get a 'SHI SAN YAO' n 'DA SAN YUAN' of coz!!!

After that, we went for a food feast. Was so hungry by then that my gastric start to come back. Wahhh, i love the gailang with mushrooms. i love mushrooms. Very shiok, especially when mixed with oyster sauce gravy(maybe with MSG too=()!!! Such a delicacy hahahaha!! Hmm, the fish head curry was gd too, but i only ate the curry hehehe. Had an enjoyable day, thanks all.!


feeling: frustrated ( my 'DA SAN YUAN'!!.....)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home