adopt your own virtual pet!
The right guY in the wrong frame of mind that's me: a brand new day

Monday, December 04, 2006

a brand new day

hahaha, deleted away my previous post. realised that it was far too negative showing the vulnerable side of me. anw, i am eagerly looking forward to my hols now^^.. Wat on earth was i thinking yesterday?!! now then i realise.. okie, below is my list of wat i am going to do for this vacation!!! in priority order of importance bcos i know i confirm ll have no motivation to finish all de..

Things in mind rite now:
2) a good sleep
3) ice skating event a success
4) complete my stack of unwatched dvds
5) rewatch return of condor heroes vcd
6) soccer, hockey, badminton, movie, outings with frens
7) ubin cycling
8) ippt silver at least ($200!!!)
9) master half of pachelbel canon
10) master to backwards crossover
11) learn some photography skills n photoshop
12) get wand for gunbound
13) do some volunteer work

yay shd be enough le for this short hols..

Things i dread so much:
1) army reservice ( 11 days leh, can u believe it, arghhhhhhhhhhh, i really dunwan)

feeling: oriented

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home